Monday, November 5th
- Go over Periods 4 and 5 tests
- Mid-semester overview
Tuesday, November 6th
Wednesday, November 7th
- Politics: Then & Now
- CLICK HERE to comment on Padlet
- Period 6 Lecture
Thursday, November 8th
- Period 6 Lecture: Indian Wars
- Primary Sources CLICK HERE
- Prepare: Divide the sources. Choose 2-3 sections that are worth reading aloud to your partner.
- Discussion: Read them aloud. Discuss the following ideas:
- What themes appear often in these sources?
- What imagery is used and to what effect?
- What is the overall tone of these excerpts?
- Compose a "found poem" that captures the tone and arguments of Native Americans 1810-1880. Refer to THESE INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES. Title/Topic: Native Voice