Unit 7.2 Test (and notecards due): Wednesday December 6th
Monday, November 27th
- Warm-up: Sample MCQ
- HW Quiz
- LEQ Sophistication Point mini lesson
- DBQ Writing Workshop (will take 2 days)
- Timed Document Analysis
- Compare to answer key
- DBQ Puzzle 1 and grading exercise
- DBQ Puzzle 2 and grading exercise
- HW: Brinkley Textbook Reading. Chapter 27 Global Crisis. Check Google Classroom for reading guide.
Tuesday, November 28th
- Warm-up: Sample LEQ
- Finish DBQ Writing Workshop
- HW: Brinkley Textbook Reading finish (see Google classroom)
Wednesday, November 29th
Thursday, November 30th
- Warm-up: Reading Quiz with sample LEQ
- Alphabet Soup: compare long lasting programs with programs that were cancelled. Can you identify a pattern with why some survived?
- HW: Posted in Google classroom. Brinkley Ch 28: America at War Reading Guide. Due AND reading quiz on December 4th in class. Here are the practice questions for the reading quiz.
Friday, December 1st
- DBQ Tips
- Work on DBQs.
- DBQ Prep Period
- CLICK HERE for more background information on the Second Industrial Revolution.
- New Deal Alphabet Soup: Know basics of all of them (T chart on the front of the page). Change the lyrics to a catchy song to help you remember the five with stars OR make a visual representation for the five with stars (do this on the back of the page).
- Civilian Conservation Corps*
- Civil Works Administration
- Federal Housing Administration*
- Federal Security Agency
- National Industry Recovery Act
- Public Works Administration
- Social Security Act*
- Tennessee Valley Authority*
- Works Progress Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation*
- HW: Prioritize and plan!
- Brinkley Ch 28 reading questions due and reading quiz on Tuesday December 5th.
- DBQ due on Thursday December 7th.
- Period 7.2 notecards (7 of them!) due on TEST DAY Wednesday December 6th. See the top of this page for the list and further instructions on format.